Stone’s Honey Small Honey Gift Box
This Stone’s Honey Gift Box consists of:
- 227g Jar of Stone’s Clear Devon Multi Award Winning Honey
- A Wooden Honey Dipper Drizzler Spoon
- 1 Pack of Native Wildflower Beebombs.
This Stone’s Honey gift set makes a perfect honey-related gift for a friend or loved one. We can ship directly to the lucky recipient. Just add a separate billing and delivery address at checkout.
- If you’d like to include a short message to the recipient in the gift box, simply add your message to the order notes box on the checkout page.
- 2021 Great Taste 1 star Award Winner
- Food Drink Devon 2021/2022 Gold Award Winner
- Taste of the West 2020 Finalist Gold Award Winner.
- Contains: 100% unpasteurised honey from Devon bees.
- Produced in the heart of the Devon countryside, our runny honey is full of the flavours of the fields and hedgerows. As our honey is unpasteurised, cold extracted and unblended, it retains all of its natural taste and all of the properties that make honey a superfood. Delicious in smoothies, drizzled over Greek yogurt or simply smothered over toast, this honey provides a natural, but subtly floral, sweetness.
What the Great Taste judges had to say
This is a lovely light and delicate honey with wonderfully bright floral notes. The gentle sweetness keeps on delivering abundantly. Pretty, clean and shiny in appearance. We think this is glorious.
Great looking golden honey with excellent viscosity and a fabulous floral aroma. This smooth honey has a great array of delicate flavour rich with citrus and floral notes. A very enjoyable clean, natural honey.
Taste Of The West Judges’ Feedback
- Aroma: Gorgeous. A lovely rich characteristic honey aroma.
- Appearance: A very good set and a lovely colour. Beautiful clear honey.
- Texture: Fabulous. Smooth and silky and it…glides down the throat.
- Taste: An absolutely delicious, mild flavoured honey. Could eat it straight off the spoon! All the judges said they loved this product.
Hand made in Dorset, Beebombs are a mix of 18 British wildflower seeds, fine, sifted soil and locally sourced clay. Beebombs seeds are native species and designated by the Royal Horticultural Society as “Perfect for Pollinators”.
Beebombs just need to be scattered onto cleared ground to create a wildflower meadow that will #bringthebeesback .
1000s of seeds from 18 native wildflower species, mixed with local, protective clay and sifted, nurturing top soil. 1 pack provides coverage for roughly 21 sq ft / 2m².