Multi Award Winning Devon Runny Honey 340g
- Our Runny Honey has a Great Taste 2021 – 1 Star Award.
- Winner of the Taste of the West 2020 Gold Award.
- Food Drink Devon 2021/2022 Gold Award.
- Contains: 100% unpasteurised honey from Devon bees.
- Direct from the Beekeeper.
- Produced in the heart of the Devon countryside, our runny honey is full of the flavours of the fields and hedgerows. As our honey is unpasteurised, cold extracted and unblended, it retains all of its natural taste and all of the properties that make honey a superfood. Delicious in smoothies, drizzled over Greek yogurt or simply smothered over toast, this honey provides a natural, but subtly floral, sweetness.
Taste Of The West Judges’ Feedback
- Aroma: Gorgeous. A lovely rich characteristic honey aroma.
- Appearance: A very good set and a lovely colour. Beautiful clear honey.
- Texture: Fabulous. Smooth and silky and it…glides down the throat.
- Taste: An absolutely delicious, mild flavoured honey. Could eat it straight off the spoon! All the judges said they loved this product.
What the Great Taste Judges had to say:
- This is a lovely light and delicate honey with wonderfully bright floral notes. The gentle sweetness keeps on delivering abundantly. Pretty, clean and shiny in appearance. We think this is glorious.
- Great looking golden honey with excellent viscosity and a fabulous floral aroma. This smooth honey has a great array of delicate flavour rich with citrus and floral notes. A very enjoyable clean, natural honey.