Award Winning Dartmoor Honey – Soft Set 340g
- Great Taste 2021 – 1 Star Award Winner, Taste of the West 2021 Gold Award Winner and Food Drink Devon 2022/2023 Gold Award Winner
- 340g glass jar of pure soft set Dartmoor honey.
- Contains: 100% unpasteurised honey from Devon bees.
- Direct from the Beekeeper
- Produced in the Dartmoor National Park, the heart of the Devon countryside, our award winning Dartmoor Soft set honey is full of the flavours of moorland, tors and river valleys, where the unspoilt nature of the wilderness allows a multitude of wild flowers to flourish.
- As our honey is unpasteurised, cold extracted and unblended, it retains all of its natural taste and all of the properties that make honey a superfood. Use this honey for spreading or as a glaze or marinade in cooking to provide a natural, but subtly floral, sweetness. Crumpets, croissants and crusty bread all demand a good dollop of Stone’s soft set!
What the Great Taste Judges had to say:
“This heavily perfumed honey has a lovely, satisfying, pale, glossy appeal. It has sandalwood notes, a high level of florality and a good length of flavour.”
“A lovely honey with some wonderful floral notes. The texture is beautifully creamy and the finish clean, long and sweet with nuances of beeswax. This has a lovely integrity and has a flavour that is full of the hive.”