Multi Award Winning Dartmoor Runny Honey 227g
- Our Dartmoor Wildflower Honey has a Great Taste 2022 – 1 Star Award.
- Food Drink Devon 2022/2023 Gold Award.
- Contains: 100% unpasteurised honey made by Dartmoor bees.
- Direct from the Beekeeper.
- Produced in the Dartmoor National Park, the heart of the Devon countryside, our Dartmoor runny honey is full of the flavours of moorland, tors and river valleys, where the unspoilt nature of the wilderness allows a multitude of wild flowers to flourish.
As our honey is unpasteurised, cold extracted and unblended, it retains all of its natural taste and all of the properties that make honey a superfood. Delicious in smoothies, drizzled over Greek yogurt or simply smothered over toast, this honey provides a natural, but subtly floral, sweetness.
What the Great Taste judges had to say
“Inviting aroma. Lightly floral with some elements of the hedgerow. A tangy, citrus brightness harmonises so well with the rich characteristic honey sweetness. Lingering aftertaste.”
“A pale amber coloured honey with a gentle viscosity and a warm and enticing nose – some woody depth and soft notes from the hive.”
“A pale clear runny honey with gentle floral notes of elderflower. There is a good balance of sweetness in the mouth.”